Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: How soon can we sign up?

1. Floating Around
    Floating Around
    Blog Entries

Confused How soon can we sign up?

Advertisements
    Hi! So DH and I both have Bank of America but want to switch over to USAA..but I was wondering how soon we can? DH is still under the DEP program but will be leaving in two weeks for bootcamp. Can we still sign up even though he isn't active as of right now? I thought it would be easier since its military and all...plus its easier for direct deposit right?
    oh and also, does USAA have like their own branch of banks? Like a building I could deposit and withdraw money if I needed to? How does that work? Curious! thank you!
    "While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
    I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
    Now I feel your name, coursing through my veins.
    You shine so bright it's insane, you put the sun to shame. If you need anything just say the word, I mean anything. Rest assured if you start to doze, I'll tuck you in and plant my lips where your necklaces close.
  2. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    He has to be in the system as AD to sign up. and you have to be in DEERS before you can sign up.
    They have on actual branch in San antonio that is it. What I do is keep a local bank/credit union ( CU's are better because they share branch) to deposit or cash checks then just transfer the money over to USAA. If you qualify you can also do deposit at home with USAA or mail in checks for deposit.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.