Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anyone use or work at NavyFed?

1. Lovin' paradise!
    Lovin' paradise!

Question Anyone use or work at NavyFed?

Advertisements
    I have a quick question. Let's say I deposited a check into my checking account on Wednesday, June 10th. I guess if the check is $2500 or more, they have to hold the check for 10 days. Well, the check was more than $2500. Would the funds be available on the 10th day (the 10th day being Saturday the 20th) or would it be available on the next business day? TIA!
    susiebrandon

2. The military, beaches, horses and dogs are my life
    The military, beaches, horses and dogs are my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie View Post
    I have a quick question. Let's say I deposited a check into my checking account on Wednesday, June 10th. I guess if the check is $2500 or more, they have to hold the check for 10 days. Well, the check was more than $2500. Would the funds be available on the 10th day (the 10th day being Saturday the 20th) or would it be available on the next business day? TIA!
    i don't work for navy fed, but i used to work for a CU

it's a 10 day business hold. saturdays/sundays are NOT included in that 10 day hold. so i would say the 24th is when it SHOULD be availiable. could be earlier, or could be later.
    ~Ashley

3. Senior Member
    I work for a CU too and we give direct access to $7500 and then what is above will be released depending on where the check is from. If it is a cashiers/official check then we give full access, doesnt matter the amount.

I am sorry, it was an old thread, I didnt look. I am bored