Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Debt ?

1. Senior Member

Debt ?

Advertisements
    I can't seem to find a good debt excel program. That I can use to plug all our debt into so I can line them up to see them all.

I searched usaa web site and couldn't find anything. Is there anything that you/anyone can recommend ?

or even a FINANCIAL ORGANATIZON SPREDSHEET

AMERICA RULES !!!
  2. Senior Member
    Ooooo. I will be watching this thread!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Do you have gmail they have a budget spread sheet. Easy to use
  4. Junior Member
    Congratulations on taking charge of your debt. It is true that keeping your debts organized is the first step to getting your debts under control. There are many debt reduction tools out there to choose from. USAA does have a section on usaa.com called the Debt Analyzer. This will help you organize your debts and work through a rough budget. Just search for Debt Analyzer in the search field at www.usaa.com . Another simple and useful option can be found at www.dinkytown.com . Under the heading of Credit Cards & Debt, you can find Rolldown Your Credit Card Debt. USAA will be a bit more robust but the main thing is that you get organized.

Rich Lunsford is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner with USAA Financial Planning Services, one of the USAA family of companies. Rich holds the Series 7 and 66 securities licenses. Rich also holds the designations of Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®), and CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR (CRPC®).

Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in the United States, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
    Need some money advice? USAA’s Rich Lunsford is here to help. Whether its investment advice, mortgages, college finances or deployments, he’s your money coach for any question you may have so just “Ask Rich!” Click here to submit your question to CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Rich Lunsford or participate in the discussion.