Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Please Take Time To Help Me Out!!!

1. Junior Member

Help Please Take Time To Help Me Out!!!

Advertisements
    Okay, I'm in desperate need of interviewing a couple people for a paper that is due in my financial class on monday. I only know two people that use credit cards (I live in a small town lol) and I have 5 very brief questions that if anyone could answer it would help me more than you would believe. No names or personal information is necessary other than a round about age (ex. mid 30s, late 40s ect.) and if you are married. I'm really desperate and only need 3 more people to answer the questions. Only takes a second!
    1. How do you feel about using credit cards?
    2. How many credit cards do you have?
    3. What is the APR on each credit card account?
    4. Do you pay the balance in full each month? If not, how much do you pay each month?
    5. Are you working to reduce outstanding household debt?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
  3. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanProud19 View Post
    Okay, I'm in desperate need of interviewing a couple people for a paper that is due in my financial class on monday. I only know two people that use credit cards (I live in a small town lol) and I have 5 very brief questions that if anyone could answer it would help me more than you would believe. No names or personal information is necessary other than a round about age (ex. mid 30s, late 40s ect.) and if you are married. I'm really desperate and only need 3 more people to answer the questions. Only takes a second!
    1. How do you feel about using credit cards?
    2. How many credit cards do you have?
    3. What is the APR on each credit card account?
    4. Do you pay the balance in full each month? If not, how much do you pay each month?
    5. Are you working to reduce outstanding household debt?
    I'm 45 and married.
    1. Credit cards are fine to use and can be essential tools for emergencies.
    2. Three credit cards (MasterCard, Visa and Kohl's)
    3. Not sure what the APR is; it's never come into play
    4. Yes
    5. No - we have no debt.
  4. Member
    Early 20's (not married)

1. They're good, as long as you have the money to pay for the stuff you're buying
    2. I have 4 CCs (Bank of American Visa, Capitol One master card, Macys charge card, and I accidentally signed up for a Walmart card that I've never activated)
    3. Don't know the APR, I pay them off right away.
    4. I do, if I've used it a lot I'll make 2 payments during the month when I get paid
    5. No, I have no debt
  5. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    early 20s, not married.

1. How do you feel about using credit cards? I think they are fine as long as you are responsible. It's also good to build up good credit so that when you want to make a large purchase you have the credit to do so.

2. How many credit cards do you have? total.....3. i only carry/use 1.
    3. What is the APR on each credit card account? no idea. I never carry a balance.
    4. Do you pay the balance in full each month? If not, how much do you pay each month? I pay the balance in full every month.
    5. Are you working to reduce outstanding household debt? nope.
  6. Junior Member
    Thanks so much everyone! You were very helpful!
  7. Senior Member
    Here's our answers since they are a little more varied than everyone else's...

1. How do you feel about using credit cards? hate them but there have been times when they have been necessary and I will always have one which will be reserved for emergencies and travel only.

2. How many credit cards do you have? Currently we have 5.

3. What is the APR on each credit card account? We have one at 15%, one at 18%, one at 5% and two at 3%.

4. Do you pay the balance in full each month? If not, how much do you pay each month? We pay the balance in full each month that we possibly can. We have fallen behind recently, but never more than 30 days if we can help it. We've only not managed one month.

5. Are you working to reduce outstanding household debt? Yes. Absolutely. Always. Definitely. I hate debt and we are working VERY hard to get out of it as quickly as possible. We will have approximately $60k paid off by the end of the year and will be debt free!