Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet Rich

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Meet Rich

Advertisements
    Rich Bio:
    Rich Lunsford is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with USAA Financial Planning Services, one of the USAA family of companies. Rich holds the Series 7 and 66 securities licenses. Rich also holds the designations of Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), and CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR (CRPC).

With more than 12 years of experience in the financial services and insurance industry, Rich has a wealth of knowledge advising clients, on asset allocation, retirement planning, portfolio construction, and risk management.

Prior to joining USAA Financial Planning Services, he worked with two Fortune 500 companies providing comprehensive financial planning services to businesses and families alike – helping to provide for their financial protection and overall investment strategies.

Rich earned his bachelors degree from Furman University with a double major in Business Administration/Finance and Music.

Rich has many hobbies including golf, football, soccer, and mountain biking. Mostly he can be found spending time with his wife Emily, and two young children.

Rich Personal message:
    Hi, I’m Rich Lunsford, a financial planner with USAA Financial Planning Services. I’m really excited to participate in this Military SOS discussion forum and help you understand your finances! A little about me: I am originally from what used to be a small town outside of Atlanta, GA but became a Texan after I married my beautiful wife Emily. We have two children which keep our life quite busy and joyful. I’ve been in the financial advice and insurance business for over 12 years working with families from all walks of life to build financial success for today and plan for the future. Emily is also a teacher at our local elementary school in San Antonio. My dad served in the National Guard, my brother-in-law is a lieutenant colonel in the Army, my father-in-law is a retired Marine and I have close friends in all branches of the Armed Services. At USAA, I’ve helped hundreds of military families develop and implement sound financial strategies and I look forward to answering your questions right here on MiliatrySOS.com! Consider me your personal money coach and just “Ask Rich.”

Website Blurb:
    Need some money advice? USAA’s Rich Lunsford is here to help. Whether its investment advice, mortgages, college finances or deployments, he’s your money coach for any question you may have so just “Ask Rich!” Click here to submit your question to CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Rich Lunsford or participate in the discussion.

Welcome to Ask Rich Military Finance 101 discussion forum!
    How healthy is your financial future? If you have a financial question that's keeping you up at night just Ask Rich! Whether it's tackling debt, saving for retirement, financing a home or protecting your family if something happens to you:
    • Find out if you're saving enough for retirement.
    • Learn if you have enough life insurance to protect the ones you love.
    • Uncover hidden risks that may threaten your financial security.
    • Discover how much debt is too much.

About USAA
    USAA, a diversified financial services group of companies, is a leading provider of financial planning, insurance, investments, and banking products to members of the U.S. military and their families. Named by BusinessWeek as No. 1 Customer Service Champ in 2007 and 2008, USAA provides highly competitive financial products to its 6.7 million members. For more information about USAA, or to learn more about membership, visit usaa.com.

Financial planning services provided by USAA Financial Planning Services Insurance Agency, Inc. (known as USAA Financial Insurance Agency in California), a registered investment adviser and insurance agency.
    Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in the United States, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
  2. Senior Member
    How neat!

TRISHY0815 is my hero,wifey & BFF
    My man is home!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I seriously need a financial overhaul, hmmmmm
  4. Senior Member
    to SOS Rich! We're happy to have you
  5. Senior Member
    to

My Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  6. I'm so Blessed
    I'm so Blessed
    Blog Entries
    Welcome nice to have you here.
  7. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Blog Entries
    This is so cool!!
    Great Idea!!!

Welcome Rich!!!!
    Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive
  8. Life is good.
    Life is good.
    OMG how wonderful!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Welcome Rich!!

what an awesome idea!
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

so, has rich answered any questions here yet?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast