Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do you have to know where you're moving?

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Agree with those who said you can always do temp storage. I would try not to stress too much about it honestly. But best answer would be for him to talk to someone and start taking the classes they offer for transitioning. Good luck!
  2. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by *Stephanie* View Post
    Agree with those who said you can always do temp storage. I would try not to stress too much about it honestly. But best answer would be for him to talk to someone and start taking the classes they offer for transitioning. Good luck!
    Forgot about the classes. DH did those about 6 months out, so he should already have done them, or have them done soon.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Stephanie* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TrishAFSpouse View Post
    Forgot about the classes. DH did those about 6 months out, so he should already have done them, or have them done soon.
    Thanks, yeah, he already went through the classes but he is thinking about doing it again and I think I will go as well this time.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12